Instrumental and Music Theory Lessons
Tuition is currently offered in flute, recorder, music theory and beginner piano for all ages 4 – 105!
Private lessons are available in flute, recorder and beginner piano, with group lessons offered in recorder and music theory and Preschool Kindergarten-Prep piano.
Lessons are tailored to suit the needs and interests of each individual student or group.
Tutor books, workbooks and recorders may be purchased through class. Students need to be in possession of an instrument and tutor book for use during instrumental lessons and for practicing at home.
Opportunities exist for the development of performance skills through community focused presentations (such as nursing home concerts), eisteddfods (competitions) and student concerts (for family and friends). AMEB examinations are available for interested students.
Lessons are held in Richmond, Riverstone, McGraths Hill and Penrith NSW.
- $32 per 30 minute lesson (Individual lessons)
- $17 per 30 minute lesson (Two student shared lesson)
- $14 per 40 minute lesson (Classes of 3 students)
Group and shared lessons are available dependent on numbers of students desiring them, and complimentary levels of playing.
Terms and Conditions of Enrollment
- From the date of enrolment, all lessons for the term need to be paid for. The time slot or class position is reserved each week and must be paid for.
- One week’s notice is to be given if an individual lesson is to be missed for any reason. Where notification is received, lessons will be rescheduled. If notification is not made, the lesson will not be rescheduled or refunded. Where the teacher is absent, the lesson will be rescheduled where possible, or credited to the next term.
- If a student forgets their books or instrument on the day of the lesson, the lesson will go ahead in the form of a theory or aural lesson. Lessons will not be refunded or rescheduled for this reason.
- Fees are payable in full on the first lesson of each term, or as stated on invoice. Failure to pay fees by the due date will result in a 1% per day late fee.
- Fees not paid by the second week will result in lessons being discontinued until such time as the lesson fees and late fee are paid. In the event of discontinuation of lessons before the end of term, fees will not be refunded. Fees are to be paid directly to the teacher by EFT payment, cash, cheque or money order.
- It is the responsibility of the student or parent to ensure they have the required books, music and instrument for learning. Lesson fees do not cover the supply of books and other materials. Some books may be ordered through the teacher.