Instrumental and Music Theory Lessons
Beginner to advanced tuition is currently offered in flute, recorder, guitar, piano / keyboard, music theory.
Private lessons are available in flute, recorder, piano and Kinder Beat, with group lessons offered in recorder, music theory, Kinder Beat and introduction to guitar.
Some tutor books, workbooks and recorders may be purchased through class.
AMEB examinations are available for interested students.
L-OTSA Music & Motion is a Creative Kids Provider.
Opportunities exist for the development of performance skills through community focused presentations (such as nursing home concerts) and student concerts (for family and friends).
Lessons are held in the Hawkesbury and Nepean areas of NSW.
Terms and Conditions of Enrollment
- From the date of enrolment, all lessons for the term need to be paid for.
- If a lesson cannot be attended, 24 hours notice must be provided for it to be rescheduled. No makeup lessons are offered for same day cancellations or ‘no shows’. In the case of same day illness or unforeseen circumstances, a makeup lesson is offered at the discretion and availability of the teacher. Where the teacher is absent, the lesson will be rescheduled where possible, or credited to the next term.
- If a student forgets their books or instrument on the day of the lesson, the lesson will go ahead in the form of a theory or aural lesson. Lessons will not be rescheduled for this reason.
- Fees are payable in full for the term in advance before lessons commence each term.
- In the event of discontinuation of lessons before the end of term, fees will not be refunded. Fees are to be paid directly to the teacher by EFT payment, cash, cheque or money order.
- It is the responsibility of the student to ensure they have the required books, music and instrument for learning. Lesson fees do not cover the supply of books and other materials. Some books may be ordered through the teacher.